Requirement to maintain license in Illinois:
24 Month Biennial Review Period
16 Hours - Public Protection
08 Hours - Related Practice Subjects
At Olivieri Brothers, we strive to have every one of our licensed Architects and architectural candidates to complete these requirements every 12 month period.
We call this, the Olivieri Double Standard
Every month each member of the architectural and real estate staff participates in a lunch reading covering important safety topics that we face on a daily basis as part of our field supervision and property management.
FACT: Olivieri Brothers worked in collaboration with a local Frankfort company Safety Meeting Outlines, Inc to produce a hard-cover bound construction log book for construction management jobs. This book serves as a legal document to track progress, changes and corrective items.
Frequency: First Monday of Every Month
Recent topics covered:
01. Digging and Working in Trenches
02. Working With Power Tools
03. Silica Dust Exposure
04. Ladder Safety
05. Eye Protection
06. Electrical Shock
07. Hard Hat Areas
08. Lock-out / Tag-out Procedure
09. Underground Utilities (JULIE)
10. Cold-weather Conditions
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
Actively Maintained Licenses or Credentials:
01. Licensed Architect
02. Licensed Real Estate Broker
03. Commercial Plan Examiner
04. Residential Plan Examiner
05. Electrical Code Plan Examiner
06. Energy Code Compliance Officer
07. LEED Green Associate
08. NCARB IDP Supervisor
Architects are polymaths by nature. Through our education and work experience we are asked to become experts on a wide range of topics. In some cases, we take our intellectual advancement a step further to become certified or licensed in another discipline.
FACT: Don & John Olivieri are licensed Real Estate Brokers. Their experiences managing properties offers unique perspective to our Architectural discipline in understanding how buildings are used and maintained over their life-cycle.
To help stay up to speed with current trends in materials and building systems, we invite one company per month to showcase their products and teach us about industry advancements during our lunch period. With the pace of technological improvements increasing every day, this is a necessary step in offering modern solutions to our clients.
FACT: Every lunch and learn we host is accredited by the AIA for Continuing Education Units.
SPONSORED LUNCH AND LEARNS
Frequency: Once Per Month
Recent topics covered:
01. Energy Efficient Air Movement (Big Solutions)
02. Permeable Paving Systems (County Material)
03. Lumber Specifications (Wood Works)
04. Brick Showcase (Illinois Brick)
05. Commercial Fenestration Design (Pella)
06. Aluminum Thermal Performance (CSI)
07. Masonry Moisture Penetration (Coronado)
08. Gymnasium Athletic Equipment (Porter)
09. Fire Safety (Pre-Cast Concrete Institute)
10. Low-Slope Roofs (Building Science Corp.)
01. Frankfort Chamber of Commerce
02. Frankfort Fall Festival Committee
03. Will County Governmental League
04. Joliet Chamber of Commerce
05. International Rotary Club
06. Association of Licensed Architects
07. Urban Land Institute
08. National Association of Home Builders
09. International Code Council
10. Habitat for Humanity
We are proud to be part of the south Chicago suburban community. We focus our efforts on giving back in different areas of need based on making the community a better place for all. We not only live in the communities we serve, we also contribute there as well. Since 2010, Don and John have donated almost a quarter million dollars in cash or services!
FACT: Every member of our staff is required to be a part of at least one extra-curricular organization or membership. In keeping with our double-standard or excellence, we all maintain at least two.
© Copyright 2018 - All Rights Reserved
9550 Bormet Drive - Suite #201
Mokena, Illinois 60448